|This page is a YC Profile.
YC profiles are created by our members to showcase themselves and their work.
For more information or to see other profiles, visit our index of profiles.
Happy Lengkong is a choral conductor, Artistic Director of The Immanuel Chorale, and choral composer and arranger. Happy began studying choral music at the age of 13 and subsequently became conductor of the Immanuel Church Youth Choir at 16. Inspired from modern choral composer, such as Alejandro Consolacion II (b.1980), Arvo Pärt, Javier Busto, Morten Lauridsen, and Indonesian composer choral conducting instructor, Ronald Pohan. Happy has composed several successful choral works in Tombulu language (Minahasan Traditional language) that had been performed by his choir.
- The Immanuel Chorale in Easter Morning Service, Sudah Selesai, April 2008
- The Immanuel Chorale in concert, for the beauty of the earth, December 2008
- The Immanuel Chorale in concert with Romamti Ezer-Motet, "The Baroque Essence", performing GLORIA KV.589 by Antonio Vivaldi
- Mahaley Kamang, SATB div. Accapella, Minahasan song prayer. December 2008, revised July 2009
- Opo wananatas, SATB Arrangement, February 2009