|This page is a YC Profile.
YC profiles are created by our members to showcase themselves and their work.
For more information or to see other profiles, visit our index of profiles.
Connor Lidell (born June 11 1992) composes music for personal experience. He was born in Arlington, Texas, U.S.A. He does musical theater a lot in his spare time when not composing. He likes to sing at weddings for people he doesn't know. He wants to get a Doctorate in Musical Composition. He wishes to first, however, pursue a career in music education or be a musical theatre professional for quite a few years.
- is very cool
- 14- Theater Productions
- 3- CDs
- TPSMEA 2006- Solo and Ensemble Contest. Highest Rating and best singer in Texas.
- TMEA 2006- All Region Choir. Made 3rd Chair.
- TPSMEA 2007- Solo and Ensemble Contest. Highest Rating and best singer in Texas 3 years in a row.
- TMEA 2007- All Region Choir. Made 1st Chair.
- TMEA 2008- All Region Choir. Made 3rd Chair. (4th Round Alternate)
- Prologue in D Major
- Modern Waltz
- March of Nature
- 10 Pieces for the Modern Pianist Concert Series
- Song Cycle for Baritone
- Star Wars: The Musical
- Overture to Crimson Candy and Blood Colored Hood
- Prologue to Cinderella: The True Story
- Bridge to Terabithia (Transcription)
Summery of Works
Piano- 13 Piano/Vocal- 1 Musicals-1 Orchestral-3
TOTAL COMPLETED WORKS: 18.