|This page is a YC Profile.
YC profiles are created by our members to showcase themselves and their work.
For more information or to see other profiles, visit our index of profiles.
Arthur was born in September 16th, 1990, San José, Costa Rica, by the name of Ariel David Moya Sequeira.
During his whole life, he has been surrounded by many teachers, including his own parents. With his family, he learned, by the age of seven, Intermediate Mathematics, Spanish, English, Biology, Musical Performance, Document Analysis, Computer programming and many aspects about the Holy Bible.
He entered in a prestigious Elementary School, where his teachers discovered his advanced skills with language and mathematics, so they put a request to promote the young child to a higher level at Jardín del Valle.
In 4th grade, he had to abandon the Jardín del Valle to go to a public school, where he served well as a Math, Spanish and Informatics "vice-teacher" until 6th grade.
When he entered to the High School, he met many people that was better than him. There, they didn't need any extra teacher, so he had plenty of free time. He dedicated his entire time to explain teenagers' behavior, mathematical deductions, political stuff and much more.
Then, he entered in the IX National Talent Championship: Informatics 2005, where he won the First Prize, in the Computer-Assisted Mathematics Division.
After that, he won a place in the Costarican Scientific Colleges, Cartago's Seat, where he still studies to become a better scientist. While he has been in the College, he have met very important persons, such as Dr. Franklin Chang Díaz, Dr. Karen Bulletude and many more.
- Poemary No.1
- The Mirror of the Truth
- Victims of Circumstances
- Crime Origins
- Sensless: Capitalism
In 2004, he started to compose some music because his parents bought a piano. He started with some Ostinatos and Fiuras (from them, just two are documented). Then, he bought some composition software and he started to compose mostly piano works, but there are a few School Band works along with Recorder Études.
His inspiration come from most of his friends, who serve as motive of dedication. His works are based on Classicism, Early-Romanticism and Modern-original styles.
List of Works
- Mystery Waltz (Waltz No.1 in C minor)
- Unknown Waltz (Waltz No.2 in B)
- Quatre-Quarts Vals du Fatale Fantasie (Waltz No.3 in F# minor)
- Trio for Glockenspiel, Piano and Recorder in G
- I mov. - Allegro Festivo
- II mov. - Adagio
- III mov. - Molto Allegro
- A Knight's March (March No.1 in G minor)
- Useless Escape from an Unavoidable Fact (Toccatta No.1 in Ab minor)
- Reflection of a Dark Mind (Toccatta No.2 in F# minor)
- Furia Súbita (Étude No.5 in C minor)
- The Grey Clouds Are Coming (Ostinato No.1 in C minor)
- Miniature Dance (Étude No.9 in Db)
- Comedy in One Act (Inventina No.6 in B minor)
- Menuett No.1 in G
- Étude No.6 in F
- Étude No.7 in G
- Étude No.8 in Bb minor
- Inventina No.4 in F minor
- Waltz No.4 in D
- Simplesse (Recorder Étude No.1 in C)
- Arabia (Recorder Étude No.2 in A minor)
- Joyfulness (Recorder Étude No.3 in C)
- Minor Rythmus I (Inventina No.1 in C minor)
- Minor Rythmus II (Inventina No.2 in E minor)
- "Everyone! Come and Rejoice!" (Chorale No.1 in Ab)
- Celesta Sonatina No.1 in F
- II mov. - Adagio ma non troppo
- III mov. - Allegro con moto
- Alternae Rythmus I (Invention No.3 in F#)
- Sinister Nightfall (Étude No.1 in E minor)
- Childrenhood (Étude No.2 in C)
- Childplay (Étude No.11 in G)
- Final Peace (Étude No.10 in Ab)
- Forgotten Times (Étude No.12 in F)
- Requiem No.1 in G minor
- Symphonia Mechanica (Orchestrale No.1 in C minor)
- Water Palace (Orchestrale No.2 in A minor)