|This page is a YC Profile.
YC profiles are created by our members to showcase themselves and their work.
For more information or to see other profiles, visit our index of profiles.
Adam Lewis is a composer and producer from London, best known for writing the main theme from the film Kidulthood. He wrote and produced 2 albums with London band Arkane as well as scores for several theatre productions and short films. He also has an album of instrumental work out on Skipping Beats Records this year. Entitled A War Of Nerves, it is released on September 3rd 2007. Having completed a 10 month West End run with Kneehigh Theatre's Brief Encounter, he went on to score Law & Order: UK, ITV 1's adaptation of the long-runnig US TV series, with Andy Price. He is currently scoring Gaot & Monkey's A Little Neck at Hampton Court Palace and Melvyn Burgess' The Well for BBC 2 and will start series 2 of Law & Order: UK later this year.
- A Little Neck (Stage, Goat & Monkey/Hampton Court Palace, 2009)
- The Well (TV, Lime Pictures/BBC, 2009)
- Law & Order: UK (TV, Kudos/NBC-Universal, 2009)
- Folly (Short, LFS, 2008)
- Shadows (Short, LFS, 2007)
- Void (Short, LFS, 2007)
- Gabriel (Short, LFS, 2007)
- KiDULTHOOD (Feature, Cipher Films, 2006)
- Eskimo Sisters (Stage, Bareknuckle/Pleasance, 2009)
- Intermission (Short, BOARG Films, 2004)
- A War Of Nerves (2007)
- Boxfresh Spring/Summer Mix CD (2006)
- Arkane - Handstylez (2004)
- Arkane - Civility (2003)