|This article is a work in progress and may have some incomplete or missing content.|
Here is a list of Young Composers Endorsed teachers and current students
- Bitterduck - guitar technique; composing for guitar; composing for hip hop and pop music.
Students: OmarSanchez, Ares1020
- Christopher Dunn-Rankin - chromatic contemporary (especially non-tonal), solo voice, choral, basic theory.
Students: 06percussion10, BeeKreaitif2008
- Daniel - composition according to common-practice-period harmony, counterpoint and form.
- eldeni5402522 - modern techniques of jazz form and structure; composing variations for jazz and modern melodies/themes; mental and physical performance development.
- Marius - composition of effective incidental music and use of music technology.
- matt.kaner (not accepting new applicants as of May 5 2009) - tonal and post-tonal harmony (anything from Bach to Penderecki and beyond + jazz); counterpoint (species counterpoint, fugue etc); general techniques of composition, inc. thematic/harmonic development and motivic structure.
Students: Matthaeus, Halvor Hosar, Aniolel
- Nicola Canzano - counterpoint, form, structure, development/thematic expansion, extramusical development
Students: blackballoons, Jen318tkd
- QcCowboy1245220271 (not accepting new applicants as of Apr 28 2009) - compositional technique (craft); functional orchestration; material development (harmonic/thematic); non-traditional tonal harmony.
- robinjessome - trombone technique, Jazz performance; Jazz theory; Jazz styles (history/artists).
- The Nightfly - compositional technique; handling thematic material and motivic ideas; pupils versed in basic music theory and with leanings towards atonality/non-functional harmony preferred.
- Tuskle - electronic music (including filtering, synthesizing, digital effects, beat-programming and different genre approaches); electronic ways of producing instrumental music (including mastering); workflow methods concerning FL Studio; in-depth knowledge about speakers and different ways of listening.
- Will Kirk - classical guitar technique; examination of guitar works with regard to playability and style; Jazz Bass - sight reading, hand training, and bass theory.