Category:YC Music Articles
This category contains essays/treatises/tutorials/etc. on music or composition written by members of Young Composers - they are bound to contain a certain degree of subjectivity. Additionally, articles in this category may not be required to employ the otherwise standard third person perspective.
We encourage you to be as creative as possible when you write an article intended for this category. Whether you want to teach, encourage, help or just philosophize, anything is permitted - as long as it is in some way related to music. It is our hope that this category will grow into a veritable goldmine of creative food for thought!
Note: we are just starting out on this new venture. Please feel free to add new articles to this category if you wish. However, according to the guidelines specified above, if your article is strictly factual then you should find another category to place it in.
To include an article in this category, simply add the following line to the bottom of the article:
[[Category:YC Music Articles]]
Pages in category "YC Music Articles"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- The Emancipation of Sound
- The Extremely Short Dictionary of Musical Criticisms and How to Fix Them
- The Fugue and The Sonata: Reconciling the Two Worlds
- The Modern Problematic of Composition
- The Musical Lamentation of Violence
- Thematic Material and the Handling Thereof
- Things to look for while composing
- Twelve Tone Composition